Over the last few years, I have been pretty obsessed with planners and organizers. In 2017, I managed to collect about eight. I love them! I love finding new ways to plan different aspects of my life. The more colorful, stylish and unique the planner is the more likely I am to purchase it.
While I love a stylish planner it still has to be a very functional planner. When trying to find the perfect planner I always ask myself “How will this planner be the most effective in my day to day life or different endeavors I get into”. Nowadays there is literally a planner for everything. In this post, I will share with you 5 different types of planners and organizers that bound to fit anyone.
RELATED POST: The Struggles of Adulting
Five Types of Planners and Organizers
Traditional Planners or Life Planners
You can never go wrong with a traditional daily and weekly planner. A weekly planner is a good tool for organizing your time. I find these planners to be good for your typical everyday life or work because they are not specific and generally can cover every aspect of life.
- Erin Condren 2018 Hardbound LifePlanner- Painted Petals, 8×10
- Day Designer for Blue Sky 2018 Weekly & Monthly Planner, Twin-Wire Binding, 5″ x 8″, Peyton Navy
- Lilly Pulitzer 17 month Large Agenda 2017-2018 (Sparkling Sands)
- The Happy Planner Box Kit 12 Month
Financial planners typically focus on monthly bills and budgeting to help you reach your financial goals. Some planners include the traditional weekly and daily planner, but have specific sections for financial planning from expense logs, to bill trackers and financial goals.
- Budget Book & Monthly Bill Organizer
- Monthly Bill Planner and Organizer: Budget Planning, Financial Planning Journal
- Happy Planner BUDGET EDITION
- Erin Condren Budget Booklet
Looking to get fit in the new year. These fitness planners are perfect for those looking to track their progress and prep their meals.
- Recollections FITNESS Spiral UNDATED Planner
- The Happy Planner 12 Month Box Kit – Fitness Edition
- Fitlosophy Fitbook: Fitness Journal and Planner for Workouts
- Fitlosophy Fitbook
Time and To-Do List Planners
These planners are perfect for those who get more done when they create to-do lists. Keep focus, stay on task and accomplish all your goals with to-do list planners. They are typically set up by the hour so that you can effectively plan your day and when you need to complete tasks by.
What makes the bullet journal so unique is that you can create the type of planner that you want. That means you can include all or little versions of the planners mentioned above. People who tend to do well with bullet journals are those who like to create and modify there planners to fit themselves. Don’t let the fancy designs that some people who bullet journal distract you. Bullet journals are meant to be simple and easy to read. Here are some good journals that are perfect for bullet journaling.
- Moleskine Classic Notebook
- Leuchttrum1917 Hardcover Lined Notebook
- Rhodia Black Webnotebook
- Micheal’s carries bullet journals for $5 Dollars
Well, there you go, five types of planner that is bound to fit someone needs. If you found this post helpful be sure to share it with a friend or use the buttons below to share on Pinterest or Twitter.
[last update was December 18, 2018]